THE ODINA COUTURE MASTERCLASS
ODINA is a proudly Ghanaian contemporary affordable clothing brand company based in Accra-Ghana. Our team consists of highly creative and experienced cloth designers, aesthetic and quality assurance personnel. As part of our corporate social responsibility and in partnership with the Odina Foundation, we are rolling out a masterclass programme in fashion to train, develop and guide people with interests in fashion to excel in the business of fashion.
- Students of fashion schools(priority)
- Owners of Fashion Businesses (priority)
- Anyone working in the fashion industry (priority)
- Anyone with an interest in starting a fashion business.
The Odina Masterclass is two (2) days of non-residential intensive training.
- The Business of Fashion
- HR & Administration in Fashion
- Finance & Accounting
- Fashion Branding
- Fashion Marketing
- Product Development
- Coaching Session
At the successful end of the masterclass, participants would be able to:
- Set Up New Businesses in Fashion
- Explore new perspectives in their old fashion business
- Manage a fashion business successfully
- Embark on the rebranding of their businesses
- Create new product designs
The Odina Couture Masterclass comes at no cost to the participants. However, successful applicants will have to go through an interview session.
HOW TO APPLY
Error: Contact form not found.